From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Merv Keck
Sent: Monday, 1 July 2019 1:37 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Ferrite and Hokusai

Hi,

I see that both Ferrite and Hokusai are by the same developer. I'm looking
at them for my iPad Pro 2018. Do they serve different functions? Have a
different set of features? Or would it be redundant to have both?

I am considering the Pro version with add in purchases.

Merv

Victor

Yes, both have different functions and different purposes. Ferrite is mainly for audio journalism and podcasting. Hokusai is mainly for producing commercials, cool things for radio and other types of audio that you normally hear. I mean, Hokusai is for producing all of the cool audio with all of the nifty sounding effects that you hear in radio, television video games etc.

I recommend purchasing both so that you can make the most of whatever it is you want to do in Audio. If you buy both apps, I think it’ll cost you around $40. It’s pretty inexpensive went you consider all that these two apps do.

Victor

On Jun 30, 2019, at 12:48 PM, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...> wrote:

Yes both are by the same developer and both have different functions it
seems.
I bought the pro versions of both, cheap enough so I won't be eating for a
month or so but well worth it <smile>.

I see that both Ferrite and Hokusai are by the same developer. I'm looking
at them for my iPad Pro 2018. Do they serve different functions? Have a
different set of features? Or would it be redundant to have both?

I am considering the Pro version with add in purchases.

Merv

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

Yes both are a worthwhile purchase, cost me under $50 in Australia to purchase both Apps through the IOS Apps Store.