F6 IOS app problem

Georgina Joyce

Hello All,

I have just got my F6 bluetooth module and F6control on my iPhone. I load the app and hear a string and when I tap on it VO spoke zero hours zero minutes zero seconds but now all I hear is bluetooth devices and no kind of control. Has an app update broken the accessibility? Have I done something wrong?

I stopped the time and date setup as I thought I could do it from the app.

If I go to settings on the iPhone the F6 is indeed connected to the phone.

As I use the iPhone for AIRA I am not sure how to get sighted support to see what F6Control is wanting.

Anyone had similar problem with F6Control?

Georgina

Allstar: 52178
Locater: IO83PS