Topics

Digital rights management

Victor

Hi everyone:

I work in the radio broadcasting industry and I plan to get very involved in advanced audio editing. Parts of my work in audio editing will include editing songs that have been placed under digital rights management. I will be doing this for the production of radio promotions. In order to do this, I will need to bypass the restrictions imposed by digital rights management. Is there an accessible way for me to edit music and bypass digital rights management restrictions on the iPad? I have researched it and I know there are some tools that will allow the user to bypass these restrictions on the Mac and the PC. However, I would like to do this on the iPad alone. I would very much like to do all of my audio editing on the iPad. But if I cannot accomplish this particular task on the iPad, I will probably have to do it on the mac.

any suggestions that any of you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Victor