Topics

Beginners guide to the Zoom H1N recorder

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

My Dad found this on youtube and its a most interesting view.
The video is produced from a visual perspective so it does lack the necessary information we need about which keys to press to do what however the video does show most of the functions and is a great tool from which to work for sighted people to explain the shortcut layout and so on.
The video contains many useful tips for recording that beginners will find most instructive when using the Zoom H1N or indeed any similar recorder.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9ljl9clv0ddvhr/Beginner%27s%20Guide%20to%20the%20Zoom%20H1n%20audio%20recorder%20%282018%29.mp4?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9ljl9clv0ddvhr/Beginner's%20Guide%20to%20the%20Zoom%20H1n%20audio%20recorder%20(2018).mp4?dl=0>

Mike Busboom

Thanks so much for this resource, Dane, and I can’t wait to check it out. However, when I click on the link you provided (I am using a 2017 MacBook Pro) I give up after about ten minutes of nothing happening.

I have a DropBox account, and I am wondering how I could just copy the file from your account to mine.

Have a wonderful day and again, thanks for the resource, which I hope to be enjoying soon.

Mike

On 25.07.2019, at 13:34, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...> wrote:

My Dad found this on youtube and its a most interesting view.
The video is produced from a visual perspective so it does lack the necessary information we need about which keys to press to do what however the video does show most of the functions and is a great tool from which to work for sighted people to explain the shortcut layout and so on.
The video contains many useful tips for recording that beginners will find most instructive when using the Zoom H1N or indeed any similar recorder.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9ljl9clv0ddvhr/Beginner%27s%20Guide%20to%20the%20Zoom%20H1n%20audio%20recorder%20%282018%29.mp4?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9ljl9clv0ddvhr/Beginner's%20Guide%20to%20the%20Zoom%20H1n%20audio%20recorder%20(2018).mp4?dl=0>

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

Go to the top of the page and click on the download button.

[...]

Hello Dane,

This time, the llink worked, unlike earlier today. I will have a listen to the file and then go through it with a sighted person riding shotgun.

Thanks so very much!

Mike