Topics

Audient interfaces

Georgina Joyce

Hello All,

I wondered if anyone had experience of an Audient interface? I have a ID4 and I am struggling to get it to work with VoiceOver on my MacBook Air. I am using a powered USB hub. It is a audio routing issue.

Thanks,

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
I’ve never heard of it.
Is it VoiceOver that doesn’t come through the device?
/A

30 juli 2019 kl. 14:06 skrev Georgina Joyce <gena@...>:

Hello All,

I wondered if anyone had experience of an Audient interface? I have a ID4 and I am struggling to get it to work with VoiceOver on my MacBook Air. I am using a powered USB hub. It is a audio routing issue.

Thanks,

Georgina Joyce

Hello,

These devices are very well respected for their quiet mic Pre-Amps. Their technical support have resolved my problem by giving an excellent description of the controls. It is really great
mic interface.

Gena