Topics

Audacity

Jamie Kelly

Hi;
I don't usually use Audacity however I have 50 Audacity files I need to import to wave - can I do this as a batch keeping the file names or do I have to import them one by one and name the new file?

Any advice much appreciated.

Jamie

David Bailes

Hi Jamie,
Unfortunately, you can't do this in one batch. Audacity does have batch processing functionality, but unfortunately, it can only be used on standard audio files, and not audacity project files. I've no idea why this is the case.

David.

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 03:49 pm, Jamie Kelly wrote:

Hi;
I don't usually use Audacity however I have 50 Audacity files I need to import
to wave - can I do this as a batch keeping the file names or do I have to
import them one by one and name the new file?

Any advice much appreciated.

Jamie

Jamie Kelly

Thanks for confirming this Dave.