Topics

Apollo 11 - A Step That Changed The World

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

Okay for those who viewed the previous version I uploaded.
You will know that the documentary over ran so the end was missing.
Thankfully Channel 9 replayed the documentary last Sunday so I was a able to catch it again and this time I left the TV Tuner and Plex - using the ICE TV guide - to their own devices to adjust for time so you’ll see the beginning and ending of other shows before and after the documentary itself but at least the sdocumentary is there in full and you can edit those unwanted portions out using video editing software.
Here’s the link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7516hvucmus73ek/Apollo%2011%20-%20A%20Step%20That%20Changed%20The%20World%20-%202019-07-21%2021%2045%2000%20-%20Episode%2007-21.ts?dl=0