Any DVD Pro Platnum

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

This software is a very nice and reasonablly accessible DVD ripper.

Best of all DVD Cloner Platnum can backup encrypted DVD'S and rip them to ISO image files should you require this sort of thing.

A variety of video formats are available and the list is comprehensive.

The company also make a companion tool Any DVD Converter Pro I think its called.

I've been using the 2 pieces of software for over 2 months and they're the most accessible DVD tools I've found for Windows PC thus far though Screen Reader users may need to use the JAWS Cursor etc from time-to-time.

If you look on the web site you'll find various tutorials that instruct on the use of Any DVD and these are quite well written and to the point.

http://www.any-dvd-cloner.com/

--

"A dog is a good thing to have around a house and so is a fence"