Topics

accessible software for making video dvds?

goshawk on horseback

hello all,
does anyone know of any really accessible software for making standard video dvds? in other words, ones that will play in a standard dvd player.
as I have some downloaded tv series in video format, that I would like to make standard dvds out of, and some other video files that I would like to make a dvd from.
ideally, the software should be able to work with a range of video file formats, but I do have a video format converter program if this is not possible.
I'm using win7 ultimate 64bit, and either window-eyes or nvda.

Simon