Topics

accessible mp3 splitters

Mike Bernard

Hello,
Does anyone know of any mp3 splitter software programs that are accessible
with screen readers? Thanks.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

Joe Paton

Hello Mike,
try:
mp3DirectCut 2.24
If you have any troubles locating the download, drop me a note.

Joe

Steve Matzura

If you're looking for a splitter, it's MP3MateĀ  you want. That's what it does--splits or joins MP3 files.

On 1/22/2020 6:07 AM, Joe Paton wrote:
Hello Mike,
try:
mp3DirectCut 2.24
If you have any troubles locating the download, drop me a note.

Joe

stewartross

also theres one called mp3trim i think
what u need is an mp3 splitter that will not loose the quality of the mp3 file that your using.
from stew