Topics

accessible internet radio recording software?

goshawk on horseback

hello all,
does anyone know of any good internet radio station recording software, that is fully accessible with either window-eyes or nvda?
I need it to be able to do timed recordings/start and stop with out me needing to be there to actually do it, also the recordings it makes should be as high quality as possible, as the stations I will primarily be using it for very often play recordings that are a long way from being anything like good quality.
if possible, it should be able to record 2 or 3 streams/stations, and have an easy way to find the streams, rather than me having to scratch around finding long url links.

Simon

Tom Kaufman

Yu might give Tapin Radio a try; I don't remember the exact link's URL, but
Tapin Radio will let you record and (provided you get the paid version) you
then can schedule recordings; the nice thing about this is, with Tapin
Radio, when you record, you can continue using your screen reader! Another
thing: you don't need to worry about going to the station's website; just
put the station in the search box and, if it's available, it'll show it!
Total Recorder is also a good piece of software for recording radio stations
as well! Hope this has been of help to you!

does anyone know of any good internet radio station recording software, that
is fully accessible with either window-eyes or nvda?
I need it to be able to do timed recordings/start and stop with out me
needing to be there to actually do it, also the recordings it makes should
be as high quality as possible, as the stations I will primarily be using it
for very often play recordings that are a long way from being anything like
good quality.
if possible, it should be able to record 2 or 3 streams/stations, and have
an easy way to find the streams, rather than me having to scratch around
finding long url links.

Simon

goshawk on horseback

it has, thanks. actual links for the mentioned software would be rather
useful if possible please.

Simon

does anyone know of any good internet radio station recording software, that
is fully accessible with either window-eyes or nvda?
I need it to be able to do timed recordings/start and stop with out me
needing to be there to actually do it, also the recordings it makes should
be as high quality as possible, as the stations I will primarily be using it
for very often play recordings that are a long way from being anything like
good quality.
if possible, it should be able to record 2 or 3 streams/stations, and have
an easy way to find the streams, rather than me having to scratch around
finding long url links.

Simon

John Covici

Total recorder should do what you want, provided that you can get an
actual URL of the stream, not just an URL to the page.

On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 04:32:25 -0400,
goshawk on horseback wrote:

it has, thanks. actual links for the mentioned software would be rather
useful if possible please.

Simon

does anyone know of any good internet radio station recording software, that
is fully accessible with either window-eyes or nvda?
I need it to be able to do timed recordings/start and stop with out me
needing to be there to actually do it, also the recordings it makes should
be as high quality as possible, as the stations I will primarily be using it
for very often play recordings that are a long way from being anything like
good quality.
if possible, it should be able to record 2 or 3 streams/stations, and have
an easy way to find the streams, rather than me having to scratch around
finding long url links.

Simon

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Tom Kaufman

Goshawk: Here's a link to Tapin Radio's info;
http://www.raimersoft.com/tapinradio.html

it has, thanks. actual links for the mentioned software would be rather
useful if possible please.

Simon

does anyone know of any good internet radio station recording software, that
is fully accessible with either window-eyes or nvda?
I need it to be able to do timed recordings/start and stop with out me
needing to be there to actually do it, also the recordings it makes should
be as high quality as possible, as the stations I will primarily be using it
for very often play recordings that are a long way from being anything like
good quality.
if possible, it should be able to record 2 or 3 streams/stations, and have
an easy way to find the streams, rather than me having to scratch around
finding long url links.

Simon

Dave Marthouse

I suggest Total recorder.  I think it will meet your requirements.

http://www.totalrecorder.com

Dave Marthouse

dmarthouse@...

--

Aidan

Keep in mind though, that total recorder don't support commin radio
formats such as aac plus streams. That is a huge problem as many
stations don't have mp3 streams anymore.

On 7/28/19, Dave Marthouse <dmarthouse@...> wrote:
[...]

Gary Schindler

How would you record something like a football game with those recording apps? you would have to know the stream address, and hope the game is consistently being broadcast on the same station every week? How could Tunein be used if you had Tunein Live?

On 7/31/2019 2:26 PM, Aidan wrote:
[...]

Gary G. Schindler