From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Merv Keck
Sent: Thursday, 4 July 2019 11:36 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Ferrite Recording Studio

I did go ahead and get both Ferrite and Hokusai for around $39.98 combined $US. It will take me a while to learn them with my iPad Pro. I am looking forward to the experience. I used Adobe Audition years ago when I had vision. I was encouraged by the noise reduction that is described on several reviews I read for Ferrite Studio Pro. That was one of the major strengths of Adobe Audition.
Merv