WinAmp won't start

Robert Byers

Hi Howard!

Check the sound card it is trying to play through.

For some reason winamp changers the card on it's own.

Rob.

On 4/09/2022 2:51 am, Howard Traxler wrote:
Running Windows11 & WinAmp 5.666. In File Explorer, I select and enter on an mp3 file; WinAmp opens but will not start playing. Just shows the last file played. HELP? Thanks.
Howard

www.avg.com

Howard Traxler