Question for power users of Total Recorder

Aidan

Donald, you go to the track menu in the cue sheet editer, there you
will find the option to save tracks to seprit files. Make sure that
the required tracks is selected before doing this.

On 8/28/20, Andy via groups.io <meikle.aiden@...> wrote:
Hi Don.

I'm sorry I don't have the answer to your question, but your prompted me to

drop you a wee message.

I wish to purchase the latest professional version for a Windows 10
computer.

Any ideas what it may be called so my sighted wife can buy it for me from

Amazone.

Hope you get your question answered. Perhaps in a couple of months, I'll
be asking the same problem.

Very best wishes.

Andy.