From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 5:32 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Zoom F6 Controls

Hi everyone,
I’m still unsure about the headphone volume jog-dial of the Zoom F6.
I know that turning the dial adjusts the volume of the headphones output, so far so good.
The dial also seems to have a push-push control as a lot of these dials do so what is the purpose of pushing the control in? Perhaps this has something to do with locking the recorder.? Only thing I can think of.

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

Ah, makes perfect sense.

No, pushing the volume wheel in changes what you hear through the headphones. There are something like 10 different settings. Pre, post, and I'm not sure what else. I noticed slight differences in sound when I pressed it, but no major differences.