From: "JOHN RIEHL via groups.io" <REALMAN02=VERIZON.NET@groups.io>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2020 8:09 PM
Subject: [all-audio] Adding Audio to a file in Goldwave

Hi. Here's what I'm unsuccessfully trying to do:

I've extracted audio frrm a larger file and used the control-P command to
put that audio segment into a separate window. I move to that window and go
to the end of the audio segment, where I want to add some more audio. I then
clipboard, then go back to my second window and place the copied segment at
the end of the previous segment.
That's what I want to do, anyway; I can't figure out how to do it. I tried
pressing the right bracket (the finish marker) at the end of the first
segment in the second window then hitting control-f. GW placed the second
segment at the beginning, not the end, of the first segment.
How do I do what I'm trying to do?
Hope this was clear.
Thanks. John Riehl

__________ ESET Internet Security __________

This email was scanned, no threats were found.

Detection engine version: 21436 (20200603)

https://www.eset.com

JOHN RIEHL

Thanks!

You need control plus e to place your second clip at the end of the first.

Darran