Screen-readers and Cleanfeed?

JM Casey

Hey folks. Is anyone using Cleanfeed with Chrome in order to coordinate/make
podcast recordings? I'm starting a podcast with some fellows and the one guy
with some experience in th is field is stronglyr ecommending we use
Cleanfeed. I've got an account set up but there doesn'ts eem to be much
documentation. I'm wondering if I'm missing something from the very
bare-bones-seeming interface. WI'm using Jaws 2018 and NVDA 2020.1. Anyone
have any thoughts, tips, recommendations, advice, cautions about this web
app and interface?

Joe Paton

Hello,
I recall that the opus encoding is used, which is nice quality. DFon't
have the technical specs though.
You'll need to use google chrome, as at this time there is no extention
for alternate browsers.
Great audio quality.

good luck.
JP

JM Casey

Hey
Thanks Joe. Two of the four of us in the group (me and the chairman/leader) just tested it and although If ind it a bit uncanny that it works..it works really well. Everything is displayed in a nice text log on the main screen, too. Very nice, and indeed, clean interface, but I still don't really understand how to change settings or if I'm seeing everything on screen. As I'm not leading the group though and won't be initiating the connections yet, I think that's probably ok. Using Chrome, indeed, and audio quality is fantastic. Thanks!
If anyone has any other thoughts, shoot 'em in here.