Topics

Accessibility of Reaper with Jaws

Danny Miles

Hi everyone. I've just learned that Reaper is cross-platform, rather
than simply an Apple product as I previously believed. I've heard
very good things about it on the Mac but I haven't heard anybody refer
to using it with Windows. Is it accessible with Jaws 14.0 by any
chance?

Thanks for any info.

Take care, Danny

Joe Paton

Hi Danny,

Yes reaper is accessible. There are some tutorials out there, cavi did
quite an extensive one about a year or more ago.

There may be scripts, and you may also want to get hold of the osara
plug in.

Enjoy.

Joe

On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 23:35:15 +0000
"Danny Miles" <toptunesdanny@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone. I've just learned that Reaper is cross-platform, rather
than simply an Apple product as I previously believed. I've heard
very good things about it on the Mac but I haven't heard anybody refer
to using it with Windows. Is it accessible with Jaws 14.0 by any
chance?

Thanks for any info.

Take care, Danny

Joe Paton
telephone: 01702 543624
Mobile: 0 7 9 6 7 3 8 2 9 6 4
web site: http://www.apart.org

Hamit Campos

Are there podcasts? Can anyone link them here please? I too am curious about this program.