Topics

Need Help Using AnyBurn CD Burner

Tom Kaufman

Joe: I won't be able to do anything today, but if you'll be around tomorrow, would like you to kind of walk me through this as it just is presenting me with things that I'm not sure I understand correctly! Here's what I want to do: I want to make an audio CD, using the MP3 files I have; I need to have the files appear on the CD in order, starting with the number 1 and going on through! If you'll email me offlist at tomcat53@..., I then can email you my contact info! This is much appreciated!

From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe Paton
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2020 2:35 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Need Help Using AnyBurn CD Burner

tom,
When you have populated the list, then tab away from the list, press
alt-n for the next button, and you should be able to tab to the burn
button on that propperty sheet. If you get stuck drop me a note with
your contact details and I'll give you a call.
Won't be for the next two hours though.
Joe

Joe Paton

Tom,

If these are mp3's, and you want to make a disk with mp3 files, then
they should fit. If you want to make a generic audio cd, and the mp3's
are converted in to the format for audio cd's then use 80 minutes, 800
Mb disks, and you should still be good.
JP

Joe Paton

tom,
When you have populated the list, then tab away from the list, press
alt-n for the next button, and you should be able to tab to the burn
button on that propperty sheet. If you get stuck drop me a note with
your contact details and I'll give you a call.
Won't be for the next two hours though.
Joe

Tom Kaufman

Joe and list: I apparently just don't know what I am doing here, for am trying to follow your instructions but, the more I delve into this thing, I become more confused as it is presenting me with things that I don't know what it's trying to tell me! I can get as far as pasteing the items into that list view, but that's as far as I get! Hope much needed! Was really hoping I could get this done today! But looks like it's not going to happen unless I'm fortunate enough to get this all explain in terms that I understand! Thanks to all for your indulgence!