Topics

Backpack Studio Tutorial Page

Victor

Hi:

Thank you for sending this! I’m totally blind since birth, I use iOS with VoiceOver and I just bought this app. I’ve been looking for a tutorial. Now if I could only find tutorials for Hokusai and Ferrite Recording Studio.

Thanks again,

Victor

On Jun 26, 2019, at 7:21 PM, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...> wrote:

Hi,
Thought people may wish to examine the following page as we have been discussing the Backpack Studio App on list.
The tutorial presented here is very basic but certainly more than enough information is presented here for the beginner.
https://backpackstudioapp.com/tutorial.html