From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Donald L.
Roberts
Sent: Thursday, 28 February 2019 4:20 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] C Crane CC 2 E question

A couple of years ago, Dane had provided instructions for the C C 2 E radio
to peak reception on the a.m. band, presumably by matching the antenna.
Unfortunately, I have lost those instructions and hope that Dane would
kindly repost them.

This was a procedure which scanned the entire a.m. band and took a good five
minutes to perform.

Thanks for any feedback.

Don Roberts

Donald L. Roberts