Topics

Podcast Manager for Windows

I have an excellent Podcast manager on my iPhone thanks to Apple.
I have a very good Podcast Manager for Android called Pocketcasts.
I use Downcast to manage Podcasts on my Mac Machines and now I’ve started using the IOS version on my iPad Pro.
So does anyone have any good recommendations for a Podcast Manager for Windows?

Hamit Campos

I still use Accessible podcatcher. remember the 1 from webbie?

On 2/18/2019 8:59 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Hi,
I have an excellent Podcast manager on my iPhone thanks to Apple.
I have a very good Podcast Manager for Android called Pocketcasts.
I use Downcast to manage Podcasts on my Mac Machines and now I’ve started using the IOS version on my iPad Pro.
So does anyone have any good recommendations for a Podcast Manager for Windows?

john s

Dane, the best I have found is QCast but it has its flaws. I get many on my Victor Reader Stream.

At 08:59 PM 2/18/2019, Dane Trethowan, wrote:
Hi,
I have an excellent Podcast manager on my iPhone thanks to Apple.
I have a very good Podcast Manager for Android called Pocketcasts.
I use Downcast to manage Podcasts on my Mac Machines and now I’ve started using the IOS version on my iPad Pro.
So does anyone have any good recommendations for a Podcast Manager for Windows?

John

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

An option which I haven't tried but which should work is Replay Radio version 9 from Applian Technologies. It is free for use as a podcatcher, and pretty accessible. Version 11 is much less accessible, but when last I looked, version 9 is still available. Also, if you own tapin Radio, it can serve as a podcatcher, but it isn't free any longer.