help with the bose mini Bluetooth II

Geoff Eden

I have downloaded the manual, which, as many, is readable with the exception of symbols for the identity of the buttons.

I didn't have help nearby, and the button panel is so flat, that it's almost impossible to identify discrete button locations.

So, I plugged it in, give it a bit of a charge, and it began speaking to me telling me to pick a language. Probably foolishly, I pressed a couple of buttons, or at least what I perceived to be buttons, and it stopped talking. Oh boy!

I put it in its charging cradle overnight and it gave me a two-tone up signal which I presumed was a kind of power on. In the morning I took it off, and received a two toned down signal which I presumed was a power discontinued signal.

Now, I'm frozen, I'm getting absolutely nothing. Hoping my son-in-law confined a couple of minutes for me over the weekend. He's usually very intuitive about this stuff. Until then, does anyone have any advice?

When I heard the speaker at the Cosco decide its little brother, I was impressed.

Enjoy your day

Geoff

Joe Paton

Hi Jeff,

With the power and usb sockets to the right, the buttons along the top
are on/off, volume down, Mute, volume up, and bluetooth connect.

The on/off amnd bluetooth buttons at either end of the button bank, are
lower than the middle three buttons.

When you power the unit on, it should tell you the battery level in
terms of a per centage.
When the unit is on, holding the pairing/bluetooth button for a number
of seconds, the unit should say "ready to pair another device."

But in any event, you should get an audio prompt when you turn the unit
on.

Good luck, and enjoy.

Joe Paton
telephone: 01702 543624
Mobile: 0 7 9 6 7 3 8 2 9 6 4
web site: http://www.apart.org

Geoff Eden

Belatedly, very grateful. Just what I needed to know.

Geoff