SoundLink Revolve

Peter Russillo

Hello, I'm getting a Bose SoundLink Revolve bluetooth speaker; if anyone here's got that particular unit, will you please give me the layout of the buttons from left to right so when I set it up I'll know what's what.  Thanks.

Peter

Tim Noonan

Hi,

The USB jack and audio in jack are at the back, facing away from you:

The single button on the back of the Revolve is the power on off button.
When it speaks battery level, you know the unit is on.

The button in the centre of the five buttons with tactile markings on it, is play pause - multi-function.
Pressing twice skips forward a track, three times, back a track. Holding it down calls up Siri etc.

To its left is volume down
To its right is volume up.

The far left button is for bluetooth pairing and to select between paired devices.

The far right button is an input mode button - analogue Audio in or USB in.

To switch back to Bluetooth, press the far left button.

That should get you up and running.

Regards
Tim

Tim Noonan