From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2017 4:47 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Looking for Audio Editor Simpler Than GoldWave

If that's so, then yes, MP3DC is a perfect fit. I guess I got stuck on
the word "editor".

On 12/2/2017 3:14 PM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
I respectfully must disagree; MP3 direct Cut is a good program! Certainly
it may be that Goldwave can do more things, but if I understood the original
post correctly, he wants to cut things from files and adjust volume (MP3
does what is required here and you've gotta love the price!