Re: pc audio list.

Mary Otten

Well, I hope this does work out. I'm on several groups.io lists, and that system seems to work well.

Mary

On 11/29/2017 10:29 AM, Tom wrote:
You can send messages to both lists. The pc audio list
termination date has been extended to around December 7th or
so.

Over half of the pc audio list subscribers have come to the
groups i o list so far. I suspect a lot of the pc audio
subscribers did not receive the invitation to join here and I
don't know how to fix that. The problem would be with their
ISP blocking the messages.

I'll figure something out.

Tom

** Your Message **
I have a question should I post to both lists to make sure
every one gets it?

it is regarding music sampling