From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: 09 June 2018 11:59
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] B&W P7 Inline Control Cable

Okay I made some time to test the Cable with the volume control that comes with the B&W P7 headphones and I too couldn’t get the volume up/down buttons to operate but everything else worked just fine, the microphone, the track control button etc.
So the 40 million dollar question then is why?

On 7 Jun 2018, at 8:36 pm, Anders Holmberg <anders@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:

Hi!
So why does it worked on the Iphone and the Ipad mini?
And not on any android device i have.
/A

7 juni 2018 kl. 01:55 skrev Dane Trethowan <grtdane@internode.on.net>:

Probably because the Nokia and the P7 are slightly different
connecting standars for the headphones, Nokia had their own.