From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: 26 May 2018 04:18
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Tidal Music Service Review

Hi!

As other list members may know I've been using the Tidal Music Subscription
Service now for over a month and I very much enjoy it, as far as quality and
usability go Tidal is the best music Subscription Service I've used but
don't just take my word for it, take a look at the review linked to below.

https://www.whathifi.com/tidal/review