I want to get some eyeballs to look at the screen and see what
happens, maybe I can get a wire and hook it up to the connector, its
not a connector I am familiar with.

On Mon, 21 May 2018 04:12:57 -0400,
Aman Singer wrote:

Hi John,

That's the next step. I'm having issues with the driver
installation on this machine (virtualhere over the network is all well and
good unless it isn't), so I'm going to get another machine and try a
straight connection via USB. I would be interested in your experience
with HDSDR if you have a few minutes.
Aman

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 3:59 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] OpenWebRX installs, works, but is not suitable

I wonder if hdsdr would allow you to change the frequency the way you
want. I was looking at the keyboard shortcuts, but have not tried to play
much.

On Sun, 20 May 2018 23:23:58 -0400,
Aman Singer wrote:

Hi all,

I have installed OpenWebRX on the Pi and it works fine.
However, it doesn't allow the changing of the frequency on the RTLSDR
from the web. The Kiwi, it seems, just changes the frequency on the
upconverter, I don't want the 0-30 megahertz spectrum, my goal here is
to get the higher bands. Though the request to be able to change the
centre frequency from the web has been sent to the developer, he
doesn't seem to be that interested

https://github.com/simonyiszk/openwebrx/issues/102

I am, therefore, still after an SDR application that
will let me accessibly use the dongle to access my frequency of
choice. Any views would be gratefully received, and I hope the report on
OpenWebRX is helpful.

Aman

How do
you spend it?