mp3gain question

Michael Amaro

Hello Listers,

I am running windows 10 1803 64 bit jaws 2018. I am trying to apply the same volume to a file threw out the entire file it self using mp3gain. Do I apply track gain constant gain or album gain?

Thanks

Michael

skype/email:

Mikeameli@earthlink.net

iPhone email:

mikeameli@iCloud.com

JFK"

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women--not merely peace in our time but peace for all time"