Re: Easy Voice Recorder Pro For Android

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
Yeah i have had this app for a year now and i do like it a lot.
Its so great that you can have it in the notification shade and do pausing and other stuff from there too.
/A

11 apr. 2018 kl. 10:33 skrev Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>:

Bought this App for $4.99 and it looks quite accessible but more importantly I believe I can get quite good results from it as these 2 files I hope will demonstrate.
The first one is how Easy Voice Recorder sounded by default when recording on my Sony xPeria X-Performance phone.
With I did some tweaking with the settings of Voice Recorder Pro in this next recording.
Firstly I set the recording quality to high and used the sample rate of 44.1KH~ 16 bit.
I turned on stereo mode though I’m not sure whether the Sony xPeria actually supports stereo mode but no harm done I guess.
I then turned noise suppression and echo cancelation off.
Having done that I changed the recording profile to Raw Music sound, there are several you can choose from including Voice Notes, Meetings and lectures.
I set things up so the recording would be uploaded to Dropbox once the stop button was activated and the recording would be uploaded in Wave uncompressed format, you can change settings for this including configurations that allow for the uploading of wave files to your cloud service of choice whilst files shared via eMail etc are compressed to MP3, AAC and so on.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccnf7kymdonpxms/My%20recording%20%232.wav?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccnf7kymdonpxms/My%20recording%20#2.wav?dl=0>