Re: Disposing of First-Time Post Restriction

brian

I thought that I would also get my first post in as well.  I use nvda for my screen reader and winamp for audio files like mp3 podcasts.  I like all things radio and eyes on success podcasts.  I have the sara reading machine for reading print.  If you play cds on it it's not that great in stereo.  But it will do in a pinch.

73

n8mnx

Brian Sackrider

On 11/30/2017 11:31 AM, gstoodley wrote:
Hi, Tom. I make a first-time post now to get your approval and avoid a delay
when I really need aid from All-Audio. Sorry for the nuisance factor.

Graham Stoodley