From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim
Noonan
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2022 10:12 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Compressor limiter for Winamp

Hi Barry,

I don't know if it works with Winamp, but Loud Max gets very good reviews
for clean limiting and volume maximising.

Regards
Tim

On 17 Sep 2022, at 9:22 am, Barry Chapman <barry@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a good compressor limiter DSP plugin which works with
the new Winamp version 5.9? I have been using Audiostocker for many years,
but it doesn't work with the new Winamp running on Windows 10. The purpose
is so that all files will play at the same volume level.

Thanks,

Barry Chapman