Re: GoldWave 6.51

John Covici

Control-g lets you set the time into the file, and then you can set a
queuepoint at that time. That is all I can think of at the moment.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 12:37:03 -0400,
Donald Roberts wrote:

Running GoldWave 6.51 on a Windows 10 desktop with Jaws 2022.

I haven't used GoldWave for a couple of years, so things may have
changed from older versions. When using a screen reader, how do I
move quickly through a large .wav file? I can't just use the
right or left arrow keys. I want to set q points in a large .wav
file but cannot do so unless I can somehow move quickly through
the file.

Thanks in advance for ideas.

Don Roberts

How do