From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Anders Holmberg
Sent: May 28, 2022 10:34 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] corrupted files

Hi!
There’s an app called Photorec that can recover any media file from a lost partition or deleted folder and such.
The problem with that app is that its command based so you need to use the command window to use it.
Check cgsecurity.org <http://cgsecurity.org/> /A

27 maj 2022 kl. 23:12 skrev Howard Traxler <htraxler7@...>:

But I used Recuva on it, a program that's supposed to get it all back. Well, it's all back but they are empty files. I tried to get GoldWave to make them well again but it just crashed. I opened one of them in notepad and it just seemed to be full of spaces. I guess I just go back to the source of all those files and see if he's willing to send them all again.

Yeh Tom, not a good habit. Trying to break it.

Howard

On 5/26/2022 11:34 AM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
Yeah...that's the only problem with "shift plus delete: if you have that habit (and I have the same "bad habit) once it's gone, it's gone!