From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2022 4:23 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] How Do I Make Winamp My Default Player?

Well Music Player isn't working for me either! As best I can tell you, here's what I'm doing: I do Windows I (this gets me to "settings" then I type "default and hit "enter." Now let's see; I think I arrow to "Music Player"...and I'm telling you that the only music player it shows me is Groove music"...which IS NOT WHAT I WANT! So please (if you can) tell me why it's not showing me all these results I'm hearing about? I want to make Winamp my default player and don't want to go through the headache of telling it that I want Winamp every time I go to play something!