From: "Jerry Berrier" <jlblists@gmail.com>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 7:52 AM
Subject: [all-audio] Seeking Recommendations on Blind-friendly audio Mixers

I'm currently using a Yamaha MG10XU.

It has four XLR mic inputs, which is plenty for me.

It also has stereo inputs.

The manual is loaded with pictures that are not well-explained, so I don't
totally understand some of its features.

Features I'm seeking:

The ability to turn Phantom power on and off for specific channels

Tactile controls, either knobs or sliders

A good built-in USB sound card

A blind-friendly user guide

Some FX would be nice, but not a requirement

Ironically, all of these features except the blind-friendly user guide exist
in the Zoom F6 recorder, but I don't want to have it dedicated too use as a
mixer.

Anybody have suggestions?

Jerry Berrier

http://www.birdblind.org