Re: USB microphone

Billy Inglis

hi Simon, seasons greetings. Can you please contact me off list, need a favour. email. mm7wsi@...
Thanks, Billy

From: "goshawk on horseback" <goshawk_on_horseback@...>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021 1:51 PM
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [all-audio] USB microphone

so far, I have tried 3 of them, the NT3 mono, the NT4 stereo, and the one for the iPhone, (can't remember the model number).
the NT3 and NT4, are both very good, and can be used with either phantom power, or can take a standard PP3 battery, so are also good for field or out and about work, when phantom power may not be available.
the iPhone one, unless some adjustment needs to be made to it in it's app, (which at the time didn't seem very accessible, although that may be different now), was extremely disappointing.
hope that helps.

Simon