Re: computer sound output in mono

Howard Traxler

Sorry, anybody,

I found the answer; in case anyone else has the problem:
Went into the search box with the windows key and entered "stereo". Got a series of settings functions.  The first one was a toggle called mono and it showed pressed so I unpressed it.

Howard

On 12/10/2021 10:50 AM, Howard Traxler via groups.io wrote:
Hi anybody,

I'm using windows 10 version 20H2 build 19042.1052 with NVDA 21.1 and winamp 5.666.  I've always had my music in stereo; but last night I did some listening and had everything in mono.  Is their a control in windows that controls that feature?  Tell me how to find it, please.

Thanks.
Howard