From: "Danny Miles" <toptunesdanny@...>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2021 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Recording via Bluetooth

Hi Simon. That sounds brilliant... Exactly what I'm looking for.
I've looked around and keep coming across the B1 Bluetooth Receiver...
Is that the right model? If so, can you please advise as to where you
bought yours? I'm only finding them in the US and China at the
moment. If not, or if that receiver won't attach to a DM-670 (I saw
references to RCA cables on one review, so I don't know whether that
one takes 3.5 mm leads), could you again please send a link to
whichever product you use?

Many thanks in advance, Danny

On 12/1/21, goshawk on horseback <goshawk_on_horseback@...> wrote:
would you be looking to make such recordings on the go, or just at a fixed
location?
not sure what to suggest if you want to make them on the go, but if you are

just making them in one place, you could get a good quality bluetooth
receiver, (I personally like the audioengine one), and just hook that up to

your existing recorder. I have used it very successfully to record bbc radio

clips from my iPhone to my pc for example, as it meant that I could just go

through the show quickly with the bbc sounds app on my phone, and just
record the 2 clips I wanted, (which were the ones featuring myself), with
out having to otherwise download the whole show to my pc, and then edit out

all the rest of it, which would have been a pest, as the whole show was
4hours long. (hope that all makes sense).

Simon