Re: Exact Audio Copy Question

John Covici

In the filename tab, you can put a string with things like
album\artist ... and those directories will be created with those
names -- otherwise I am not sure what you are asking.

On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 09:57:55 -0500,
Robin Frost wrote:

Hi,

Yes I see its menu option but what I was asking specifically was
exactly what string of code to put in that area to make it do
that which I was seeking or in the configuration wizard where it
gives you naming choices which in the list box would do what I
want? So far I haven't hit upon the right one. I always try a bit
of experimentation before coming to the list to ask questions so
this isn't laziness rather it's truly asking so I can learn.

Take good care.

Robin

On 11/10/2021 6:09 AM, John Covici wrote:
I think if you go into the menus and select eac options, and go into
the filename tab, you will see what you need.

On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 02:05:44 -0500,
Robin Frost wrote:
Hi,

I hope this finds all happy and well.

A while back during a discussion of cd rippers, someone
recommended Exact Audio copy. Now that I'm trying it I am left
with one burning question that I hope some kind soul will help me
figure out.

I am trying to get the program when ripping a cd to create the
structure observing the convention of creating artist folder,
album title folder into which to place the individual tracks.

Its default configuration is simply ripping the tracks into the
currently designated folder.

If anyone could provide the string of code needed to accomplish
this and tell me where to put it within the program I'd be very
grateful.

I do hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Take good care.