Exact Audio Copy Question

Robin Frost

Hi,

I hope this finds all happy and well.

A while back during a discussion of cd rippers, someone recommended Exact Audio copy. Now that I'm trying it I am left with one burning question that I hope some kind soul will help me figure out.

I am trying to get the program when ripping a cd to create the structure observing the convention of creating artist folder, album title folder into which to place the individual tracks.

Its default configuration is simply ripping the tracks into the currently designated folder.

If anyone could provide the string of code needed to accomplish this and tell me where to put it within the program I'd be very grateful.

I do hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Take good care.

Robin