From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomcat53@comcast.net>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 7:09 AM
Subject: [all-audio] How To Get To File Asociations In Winamp

Hello list: I just had a new computer installed today.well.it's new to me;
anyhow am trying to get to file associations in Winamp as I want it to be
the player I use to play MP3s; I'm just not having any luck! Running
Windows 10 with the latest build for Jaws 2021!

Thanks,

https://www.avg.com

__________ ESET Internet Security __________

This email was scanned, no threats were found.

Detection engine version: 24181 (20211025)

https://www.eset.com