Getting the realtek audio driver for my pc:

Don Breda

Hello listers,

During a windows 10 update MicroSoft replaced my realtek audio driver with one of its own.

Now I get crackling in the audio when jaws nvda or narrator speaks.

I have tried in vain to find the proper realtek audio driver for this HP Z220 CMT Workstation
 pc running windows 10 pro 64 bit.

An old piece of junk computer I admit but would like to put back the proper realtek drivers.

I even downloaded the hp support assistant which I thought would helpp but even thogh its much more accesible now then it used to be it is to dumb to figure out that a microsoft audio driver is installed for the onboard realtek device.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Don