From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Kelly
Sapergia
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 6:39 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Need Recommendations for CD Ripping Software Other Than
iTunes

Hi,

As the subject line says, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good CD
ripping software that can also access CD information (such as album titles,
song titles, artist, etc.) from online services? I'd prefer not to use
iTunes at this time.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,

Kelly John Sapergia

Show Host, Production Director, Webmaster

The Global Voice Internet Radio

http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net

Business Site (KJS Productions): http://www.kjsproductions.com