Re: GoldWave and skip forward and back

Colin Howard

Greetings,

Howard, I've been using GW since V4.72, to the best of my knowledge, the
sdcroll lock thing has always been contro with l.

On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:00:36 -0500, amongst other things, "Howard Traxler"
<htraxler7@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Joe Paton.  The control-l did it.  But in the past, it was one
of those three keys just right of the function keys; can't remember
which one is the scroll lock.  Tried all three and now learnt something new.

Howard

On 9/13/2021 3:19 AM, Joe Paton wrote:
howard,
try control-l.
It used to be refered to as scroll lock on and off.
now it's something like follow cursor.
HTH

---
https://www.avg.com