From: "JM Casey" <jmcasey@teksavvy.com>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2021 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] recommendation for cd burning software

Sure, but if a person already has Nero, it would make sense to use it. I have Nero 12 on this Windows 10 PC here myself (or is it 11, I haven't actually burned a CD in a while) and still use it. The CD burner at least is certainly accessible.
Looks like the OP will indeed have to find something else though.
Anyburn, perhaps?