From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@noisynotes.com>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2021 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] recommendation for cd burning software

In my unhumble, Nero has never ever been the best anything, especially when there are no-cost alternatives which, among other things, are a lot more accessible and a lot lighter on system resources. CD Burner XP comes immediately to mind.

On 9/7/2021 4:21 PM, JOHN RIEHL via groups.io wrote:
Hi. a couple of computers ago I had Nero CD Burning rom version 8;
unfortunately it got lost and isn't on my latest computer.

Does anybody have any good recommendations for a program I can use to burn
Cd's and also make my own cd compilation form my own music?

Or is Nero still the best program?