Re: recommendation for cd burning software

Steve Matzura

Yes, but Don said it got lost and is not on his latest computer.

On 9/7/2021 5:42 PM, JM Casey wrote:
Sure, but if a person already has Nero, it would make sense to use it. I have Nero 12 on this Windows 10 PC here myself (or is it 11, I haven't actually burned a CD in a while) and still use it. The CD burner at least is certainly accessible.
Looks like the OP will indeed have to find something else though.
Anyburn, perhaps?

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: September 7, 2021 05:01 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] recommendation for cd burning software

In my unhumble, Nero has never ever been the best anything, especially when there are no-cost alternatives which, among other things, are a lot more accessible and a lot lighter on system resources. CD Burner XP comes immediately to mind.

On 9/7/2021 4:21 PM, JOHN RIEHL via groups.io wrote:
Hi. a couple of computers ago I had Nero CD Burning rom version 8;
unfortunately it got lost and isn't on my latest computer.

Does anybody have any good recommendations for a program I can use to
burn Cd's and also make my own cd compilation form my own music?

Or is Nero still the best program?