Computer Not Recognizing Pen Friend 2

Tom Kaufman

Hello List: Now for those of you who don't know, a "Pen Friend" actually is
an 'audio device".one can record on to labels (or stickers) and put them on
different objects, such as CDs, Cassettes, Clothing.whatever; what I need to
do is to transfer files from a Pen Friend 2 to the new Pen Friend 3, in
order that the Pen Friend 3 will read labels on some of my stuff that I
recorded, using my Pen Friend 2-which has decided to not give me any sound;
this, of course, is why I bought the Pen Friend 3; Problem: when I connect
my Pen Friend 2 to my Windows 7 computer (I don't think that the problem is
that I have Windows 7) nevertheless, my computer refuses to recognize the
Pen Friend 2.in spite of what I do! This includes, changing out cables,
using a different port on the computer and restarting the computer several
times, each to no avail! If I cannot get the files transferred to the Pen
Friend 3, then I have to resort to re-recording those labels.something I'd
rather not have to do! So what is the magic thing I need to do to make my
Dell computer, running Jaws 2020 and Windows 7, understand that.hey.there's
a device here!? Help and information much appreciated!

Thanks,